Monday, April 24, 2006

Silent Hill: The Movie


Silent Hill: The Movie

I could take the easy way out and just say wait for the DVD…but I won’t.

Did you ever have one of those days that just seemed to keep going on and on…and on…forever? I had that experience yesterday watching Silent Hill…and I’m a fan of the game.

While being very faithful to the first Silent Hill video game, with a few noticeable exceptions, it just wasn’t the same. Actually, maybe it was exactly the same and that’s what the problem was. It was like paying someone ten dollars to watch them play the game, granted with better visuals and better sound…but still.

For diehard fans of the series, the locations are spot on as are the monsters, but I’d still wait for the DVD. Special features and fast-forward are what this movie really needs.

No comments: