Thursday, April 06, 2006

New on the pod


New on the pod

80's: Extreme - III Sides to Every Story
Alternative +: The Fray - How To Save A Life (Reviewed)
Alternative +: Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous
Instrumental: California Guitar Trio - CG3+2
Instrumental: California Guitar Trio - Whitewater
Jazz: Down to the Bone - Cellar Funk
Jazz: Down to the Bone - The Urban Grooves Album 2
Jazz: The Little Willies - The Little Willies
Rock: Jackson Browne - Looking East
Rock: Jackson Browne - The Naked Ride Home
Rock: Jackson Browne - Saturate Before Using
----------
Audiobook: Garrison Keillor - The Adventures Of Guy Noir
Audiobook: Javier Sierra - The Secret Supper
Audiobook: Vince Flynn - Consent to Kill (Listening Now)
Audiobook: Kate Mosse - The Labyrinth (Just Finished)
----------

I think I might start talking about a couple of Podcasts that I listen to on a regular basis, so that could be kind of interesting...and free for you to listen to and I also have something special in the works for my first "Unsigned" review which I will hopefully be able to share with you soon.

Until then...

pseudojoe

No comments: