Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New: On the pod

New: On the pod

The Cure – Bloodflowers
The Cure – Disintegration
The Cure – Paris
The Cure – Show
The Cure – The Cure
The Cure – Wild Mood Swings
The Cure – Wish
My Chemical Romance – Life On The Murder Scene
Snow Patrol – Eyes Open
Richard Cheese – I’d Like A Virgin
Richard Cheese – Lounge Against The Machine
Richard Cheese – Tuxicity
Dio – The Very Beast Of Dio
Iron Maiden – The Number Of The Beast
Tool – Aenima
Tool – Lateralus
Tool – Undertow
Alice In Chains – Greatest Hits
The Dixie Dregs – King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents…
Joe Satriani – Additional Creations
Jaco Pastorius – The Word Is Out
Jaco Pastorius – Word Of Mouth Revisited
Niacin – Live: Blood, Sweat & Beers
Niacin – Organik
Audiovent – Dirty Sexy Knights In Paris
Hum – Downward Is Heavenward
Hum – You’d Prefer An Astronaut
Bic Runga – Birds
Indigo Girls – Cold Beer & Remote Control
Indigo Girls – Indigo Girls EP
Jewel - Goodbye Alice In Wonderland
Tori Amos – Scarlet’s Hidden Treasures
Richard Marx – Music Hall: Koln, Germany 05/13/92
A Perfect Circle – eMOTIVe
A Perfect Circle – Mer De Noms
A Perfect Circle – Thirteenth Step
Lacuna Coil – Karmacode
Pain Of Salvation – Be
Ray Wilson – Change
Ray Wilson – The Next Best Thing
Barenaked Ladies – Everything To Everyone
The Silent Hill Videogame Soundtracks from www.evilunleashed.com

----------

Other Stuff from On the pod:

Well…judging from the above list, I guess I have some listening to do. I decided to use up my balance at one of the websites I usually download music from, so that’s the reason for all the new albums. Still, there’s a ton of stuff to listen to.

I’m actually going to be working on reviews for the new Dixie Chicks album as well as The Animal Years by Josh Ritter…which I’m listening to as I write this.

You may have noticed the three Richard Cheese albums in the album list. He’s just brilliant. He covers popular songs in a lounge music setting. You really haven’t lived until you’ve heard Gin & Juice done as Lounge music . It’s really kind of surreal.

Something I didn’t mention before is that I picked up a couple of good microphones so I can try and start keeping up with the podcast side of On the pod. I dig K7, but I’d like to try and do something that doesn’t sound like an answering machine. I’m working on a format and contemplating a theme song for the show. Hopefully, I’ll have a new podcast up in a week or two.

If you noticed all my babbling about a fashion show for the past couple of weeks, it’s over so you won’t be hearing about it anymore. If you’re interested in hearing some of the music, you can check out www.pseudojoe.com or www.myspace.com/pseudojoe for a few samples. You can also purchase a disc of all the music from the show called “The Sogno Suite” by clicking the PayPal button on this page or over at www.pseudojoe.com, www.myspace.com/pseudojoe or www.terminallyvague.com.

Speaking of Terminally Vague…Terminally Vague Media is actually my new thing. I started it as a music and internet publishing company and it will be an umbrella of sorts for On the pod.net, On the pod @ myspace, Pseudojoe.com, Pseudojoe @ myspace and pretty much everything else I have my hands into. You can see most of the other projects I’m working on at the Terminally Vague website @ www.terminallyvague.com.

Well, like I said at the beginning…I have some listening to do, so I’m off to write up Josh Ritter & the Dixie Chicks and listen to all the cool new stuff I got.

Have fun…

Joe

No comments: