Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sponsor Me As I Write My Fingers To Bloody Little Stumps For NaNoWriMo

Normally I wouldn't do this at Onthepod.net, but it's for charity. Check it out, investigate it and if you're interested, give me a click. I thank you for your support.

Hey, It's your favorite aspiring novelist and podcast host here, and as I'm a bit late to the game with most everything thing else, I figured why not with this too. BUT...there's always a but isn't there? BUT, you can now sponsor me as I type my fingers to bloody little stumps as I reach 50,000 words before November 30, 2007 for NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month. There's good news too (See, there's already good news...): 1) You can actually help out kids who want to write. 2) I'm already past 17000 words as I write this post. 3) Did I mention the bloody stumps part? I mean, I know that only applies if your into that kind of thing of course...but hey who am I to say? Anyway, here's the quote from the sponsor page below and this whole post is one big fat link to the site...so click it!!!


Hi there! Thanks for coming to my fundraising page for the National Novel Writing Month. This fall, I'll be joining 100,000 authors in the challenge of writing a book, from scratch, in November.

It's going to be a busy month! As I write my novel, I'll be raising money for the nonprofit Office of Letters and Light, whose free programs such as National Novel Writing Month have helped spark a lifelong love of writing in kids, teens, and adults around the world.

Thank you so much for your support of my writing and the Office of Letters and Light's literary mission! If you can think of anyone else who might be interested in sponsoring me, please forward this page along to them.

PS: You should think about writing a novel in November too! Find out more at www.NaNoWriMo.org



Thanks for humoring me,

Joe Mieczkowski
(aka: pseuodjoe)
(akaaka: your friendly neighborhood podcaster)



Official NaNoWriMo 2007 Participant

No comments: