Friday, October 20, 2006

New: On the pod

New: On the pod

Arvo Part – Da Pacem
Arvo Part – De Produndis
Crooked Still – Shaken By A Low Sound
Jet – Shine On
Jimmy Buffett – Take The Weather With You
KT Tunstall – KT Tunstall’s Acoustic Extravaganza
Michael Hedges – Aerial Boundaries
Michael Hedges – The Road To Return
Peter Ostroushko – Postcards
Sarah McLachlan – Winter Song
Submarines – Declare A New State


News: On the pod

This will be a quick one this time, because there’s not really too much going on. I sent in three more reviews for the December issue of Finer Things Magazine. When it comes out you’ll be able to read about Ta-Dah! by the Scissor Sisters, Despite Our Differences by the Indigo Girls and The Open Door by Evanescence.

Speaking of Finer Things Magazine, I happen to know that they have some advertising space currently available, so if you’re a business owner or just have something to advertise in general, drop them a line at FinerThingsMag@aol.com. I know they would love to hear from you.

I’m tossing around ideas for reviews of some of the new albums above. So far I’ve listened to six of them and they’ve all been pretty good, so it’s hard to know where to start. I’m also working on a piece about some of my favorite music for the fall. My plan is to try and work on that this weekend.



Have fun and as always, keep listening.

Joe

No comments: