Thursday, September 14, 2006

John Mayer - Continuum


John Mayer – Continuum


I had these two ideas for the John Mayer review. I couldn't decide, so I included them both...you pick.



Review #1:

Having written at length about John Mayer and the songs on Continuum previously, I am left with only two things to say about Mr. Mayer and his new album:

1 – Thank whichever God applies that John Mayer started his career early. That God willing, he will be with us to a ripe old age and making music all the while.

2 – Stop reading this and proceed with one of the following:
A - Log in to iTunes and buy a copy of John Mayer’s Continuum right now.

B - Get in your car, drive to your favorite place to buy music and buy a copy of John Mayer’s Continuum right now.


Review #2:

Having written at length about John Mayer and the songs on Continuum previously, I am left with only one thing to say about Mr. Mayer and his new album:

fan-F$%#ING-tastic


No comments: